7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2013 8:20 AM by gingeramy RSS

Anybody experinced the Eden Roc Miami beach yet?

kcaluwae Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Is the Eden Roc Miami Beach worth a stopover on a Honneymoon or would you rather choose another hotel?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Miami Beach, Florida, USA
  • Re: Anybody experinced the Eden Roc Miami beach yet?
    spalover Platinum 3 Reviews

The Eden Roc was a great old hotel and spa before it was remodelded and now it is even better.  Great beach, great location - close to other great hotels.  I would definitely stay there and don't leave without experiencing the spa services.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brucewayne Platinum 2 Reviews

Excellent stay in 09, walking or taxi to South Beach, great rooms at the ends of the hotel with full ocean front view.     One of our top stays with the Marriott family.     Have fun and a great honeymoon.

jewelsh Gold

Yes, my husband and I stayed there 2 years ago. This hotel is very nice...super modern and sleek decor. Our room I believe was a corner room with awesome views of the ocean and beach...floor to ceiling windows on both sides and HUGE room . Beds where heavenly comfortable with super soft sheets and down comforters.  The bathroom was gorgeous...the lady will enjoy! We really liked the restaurant overlooking the beach (open air) for breakfast and lunch...very serene and relaxing. Pools were ok...too much concrete for my taste (too "square" with miles of concrete ledges, steps, etc...trying for minimalist modern look)...and too warm...water was too warm to refresh. Also, you could not see the beach from the pool area.  Major plus however was the access to the beach boardwalk! We would run there everyday along the beach which is quite nice. Service was so so...not the greatest and certainly not the worst. Everything here was pricey...but then what do you expect in Miami! I hope this helps.

frgtraveler Platinum

It is a real gem with a fabulous breakfast buffet

790970578 Platinum 1 Reviews

Stayed last year and had a wonderful experience. Terrific room, great view !

gingeramy Platinum 6 Reviews

We stayed there exactly a year ago for our anniversary. It was gorgeous. We were upgraded to an oceanfront room and were treated probably the best we've ever been at a marriott hotel. from the front desk people to the bartender in the lobby bar, everyone congratulated us on our anniversary, and we were given champagne on the house in the restaurant and bar! The hotel also sent champagne and strawberries to our room two night!  I'm very bummed that this is no longer a marriott property. We are gold elite but we used a military discount for the room and it was very inexpensive. this hotel has

the best customer we've ever experienced. Nice pools, beach and an easy walk to the heart of Southbeach.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...