8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2010 3:18 PM by profchiara RSS

My Profile Errors

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone else experiencing this new feature? Click My Profile

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab222/TJCNEWYORKINSIDERS/MyProfileError.jpg

Above: To enlarge, right-click the graphic, click View Image

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: My Profile Errors
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Hi TJC,

My profile is working fine -- one of the few things that is on the website.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

TJ:

My profile is as (un)distinguished as ever--no problems!

tjcnewyork Platinum

Professor and SteppingStones

My Profile still triggers an Error

Hi TJC,

I think something is terribly wrong with the system -- beyond programming. Besides you losing your profile, when I have typed in responses the system changes the title and inserts odd words and punctuation.

ProfChiara

PS -- If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

tjcnewyork Platinum

"If its not broke, don't fix it"

I agree 100%.

Update - My Profile came back but short-lived.  As soon as I clicked View All Posts | Next Page, the Error message came back.

Is it still not working for you?  Because I can see your profile.  Stranger and stranger...

ProfChiara

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Mine was never affected (or is it effected?)

Well at least we can read all about you!

ProfChiara

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...