2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2010 2:22 AM by spiritwood RSS

Jazz Clubs

spiritwood Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We will be staying at the Flora the end of June - any suggestions for a good Jazz Club within walking distance?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy
  • Re: Jazz Clubs
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

George's - Piano bar, elegant and expensive restaurant; Via Marche 7 (on street behind the Excelsior Hotel on Via Veneto)

Charity Café - Jazz live music; Via Panisperna 68

Shamrock Irish Pub - Celtic and Irish music; Via Capo d'Africa 26/d

There were also some music club(s) (jazz, I think) a few streets off of Via Veneto (parallel to V. Veneto) on the other side of the street from the Grand Flora.

I didn't go to any of these places... George's was closed the night I attempted to go.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Jazz Clubs
    spiritwood Platinum 3 Reviews

Thanks for the tips!  I found Bebop Club on Facebook - we leave on Monday, can't wait!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...