6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2012 10:50 PM by jasper100 RSS

All Inclusive

stillontheroad Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it possible to redeem reward points for an all inclusive package?  If so, how?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: All Inclusive
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.paradisebymarriott.com/images/offers/packages_header.jpg

"Is it possible to redeem reward points for an all inclusive package?"

Marriott's ESCAPE! Inclusive packages are based on a paid rate with a 4 to 5 night minimum and vary by participating resort - which are limited to locations in the Caribbean.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Tjc,

Sure miss you on the site!

Agree with you again,  Let us know what's going on in NYC.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Hey Jerry..you are responding to a 2010 entry here..I don't think TJC is back on!!!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

However, I noticed he signed on in early January, so maybe he will make a comeback here!!!

stillontheroad Platinum 1 Reviews

So, all of the Escape packages are on a paid rate?  Points can't be used for them?

Am I correct in assuming the room can be paid for using points, then pay cash for the Escape package?

tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.paradisebymarriott.com/images/offers/packages_header.jpg

I'm not sure, but my hunch is that the package is inclusive of accomodations.  For more information, click on the property links at the Escape website (right side) or call 1-888-PARADISE and ask about promotion code NCL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...