0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 12:18 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Starwoods Not-So-Secret Program

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/MemorableWeekends/carousel_insiders.gif

Here's a tip-off by Loyalty Traveler who has been following a USAToday, Scoop: Starwood Hotels runs top-secret loyalty pilot program that targets rivals' customers

The USAToday author stops short of questioning the hype, "This story intrigues me on many levels, partly because of Starwood's strangely hush-hush approach on this. Usually, by now, something substantial would have leaked out about a pilot of this size. Last week, however, Hotel Check-In began hearing rumblings about it so I called Starwood."

This Insider has taken note of the importance of being mindful of what participation entails. One Loyalty Traveler response is tinged with 'beware': 

"The Ambassador programs acts as carrot for those who made the invitations, soon after, once you make few constructive opinions( starwood always view this as a Complaints) they straight away take away such benefits. So make sure any travellers with Starwood not to make ANY COMMENTS, OPINIONS as you are at mercy of the management who knows only how to play politics."

Update 3/30: FlyerTalk-Hello, I am your Starwood Ambassador

Update 3/31: Colloquy-More on Starwood’s secret loyalty program

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...