0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2010 12:19 PM by profchiara RSS

Grand Flora, Points

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

I feel like I'm the Flora's promotor these days, but since I have complained about one subject in the past repeatedly (failure to post points in a reasonable time period or at all), I wanted to say that the Flora posted my points less than 24 hours after my departure.

It is a first class organization in every respect, honoring customer service above all (though that sounds so sterile).  When you're sitting in the restaurant looking at photos of Marcello Mastroianni or Ingrid Bergman, or simply looking out over the Roman wall, you can almost feel like you live la dolce vita.

So while for longer stays it is much more reasonable to stay at the Central Park, those who want to experience the fullness and richness of Rome should stay at least a few days at the Flora. It is one hotel that deserves its Category 8 status.

ProfChiara

PS - An amusing note.  One day at breakfast at Ailantro one of the servers mistakenly put a 30 euro bill to sign on my table.  Both the signor and signora who were overlooking the dining room came and grabbed it away in horror and said it was a terrible mistake.  One can certainly live with such 'terrible mistakes', especially since I had not even brought the subject up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...