3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2010 12:42 AM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Restaurant

repitwa21 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for great food in San Francisco and Walnut Creek

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA
  • Re: Restaurant
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Bing Crosby's, Walnut Creek is excellent, though pricey.  Great bar, not really for kids, but very good for adults.  Around town the Left Bank chain is consistently good and more reasonable as is Max's Opera Cafe and if you get to San Jose's Santana Row Thea is wonderful.

We've always liked the Stinking Rose on Columbus in downtown SF for it's not-understated use of garlic.  Motto there is "we flavor our garlic with food!"

San Francisco's restaurant scene changes almost daily but you can be assured of excellent choices everywhere.  Check out the Zagat Guide to the area for more recommendations and let us know what you discover.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

yunicorner Platinum

I second The Stinking Rose! Also, I noticed that the restaurants on Columbus are really busy late at night. (I walked by around 10pm and there were lines out the door at some restaurants!) I rushed to eat at The Stinking Rose around 6pm and there almost wasn't anyone there haha.

Osha had some of the best Thai food I've ever had in my life. It's a trendy Thai chain all over the city. I went to the one on 2nd St.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Q in the Richmond district.  The Duck Confit takes 16 days to make and is on the menu every day.  Also, the pulled pork is supposed to be fantastic!!!  Yum Yum Yum!

And another vote for the Stinking Rose!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...