0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 3:28 PM by woglass RSS

Gift Card - WARNING

woglass Silver
Currently Being Moderated

WARNING - THE GIFT CARD YOU PURCHASE WITH POINTS MAY NOT BE VALID!!!!

I'd just like to alert everyone to what happened to me when I purchased a Crate & Barrel gift card via "Marriott Reward Points".  I purchased two about a week apart and tried to use them together at the store.  One card was fine the other the clerk said had been from a "lot" that was canceled by Marriott (I now know Sky Mall canceled it).  Imagine my embarrassment at that time.  What if I had given the card as gift!

I contacted "sky mall" and explained my situation they said that they would look into it and contact me.  Weeks went by no word.  I called them and found that they logged the good card as the canceled card and did not notice their mistake till some weeks later.  Again they said they would contact me ... no word from them.   Once again I contacted them this time they said that this could take up to 30 days to resolve once it reached the proper department.  Surprise!

Needless to say I am very upset over all of this and hope that no one else ever has to experience this with gift cards they purchase!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...