1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 21, 2010 11:48 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Charm City Review

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Charm City. Baltimore is called Charm City.

The benches in Baltimore say, "Baltimore - The City That Reads" because you're supposed to read when you sit down on a bench.

The Inner Harbor Marriott at Camden Yards shines and shines brightly!  The staff all wear a red ribbon that proudly proclaims, "This is MY Hotel!" and they mean it.

Located at the center of things near the Inner harbor and the Yard, the hotel is staffed with excellent associates whose mission in life is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.  The GM, according to the staff, has been there for a decade and her philosophy is working and it shows.  Every associate knows what to do and when.

We attended a wedding and reception and were treated royally, but it was the staff that made the whole event very enjoyable.  Kudos to the Manager and Staff for running a great hotel in the heart of Ballmer, as the natives refer to it.

I have OD'ed on Maryland Crab and Old Bay Seasoning this time, and loved every morsel.

If Charm City is where you're headed go to this hotel and see what good hospitality is all about.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Charm City Review
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Stepping,

Thanks for sharing this with us!

I have always felt you are in a "Hidden Gem" in America.  When you think about the airport tram, AMTRAK, and the ease for anyone to get to your location, it's a great place.

Likewise, the ability to walk to so much, food, history, sports, etc. without a need for a car, it's a tough place to beat.  The Ren.  is also a nice hotel located down by Legal Seafood.  Lastly, the RI, across from the convention center is a well run property in a prime location.

Have a great trip, and keep us informed!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...