1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 21, 2010 11:00 AM by superchief1 RSS

Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Center

kimkdallas Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed here Valentine's Day weekend.   It's not far from home, but was a special night.    I'm Platinum with Marriott and travel alot, so have pretty high expectations.    It was a very mixed experience.

Checkin staff was very lukewarm.   Did not recognize my status.   Did not give us our platinum arrival gift / points despite telling me they would.    Lounge was closed for the weekend and they refused to comp breakfast in the restaurant.   I've never had that happen at another Marriott property.  When I asked another member of the staff, they told me the same thing.

Room was fabulous.   They upgraded us to a VERY large suite.   It was great.  Comfy, clean and spacious.   Big marble bath was great.

Valet parking staff was also mixed.   Some were very snobby and acted like they didn't want to help, others were great. 

Overall, it was just really inconsistent.   Despite the fact that I'm from Dallas, I would have expected the same type of service I get on the road.   Since we got engaged that weekend, I'd been considering this as a location for our reception --- think I'm going to find another locale.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dallas/Plano Marriott At Legacy Town Center
    superchief1 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

kimkdalla,

Congratulations regarding your engagement. I always find your hotel reviews to be very helpful. I suggest you contact the GM at the hotel regarding your experiences. It is important for him/her to know that the hotel lost a significant future revenue opportunity due to its lack of consistency and customer focus. You should also receive $100 for not being provided the platinum benefit.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...