4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2010 10:49 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Feeling the love!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel at Camden yards has yet to see me (I will be there over the weekend) but I am feeling exceptionally wanted.

At first, when I called, I was booked into a suite and a room, I suppose in case my wife and I were having a spat and needed our space? I had reserved just a room.

When I checked back today with Platinum Premier they mentioned that my reservations for ALL NINE ROOMS was in order and that the hotel was glad I was coming!  I am as gracious as any other guy but I don't need or want nine rooms, just one. 

I except to see that I have reserved the entire Concierge Floor when I arrive. 

Has anyone else seen this phenomenon in making a reservation? Aside from the fact that I would need to pay for all these rooms I am flattered, or flabbergasted, or confused.  You decide.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Feeling the love!
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Stepping,

That is too funny!  Well, you can play Goldilocks and the 3 bears...  this bed is too soft, this bed is too hard, etc.!  But look at all of the housekeeping tips you'll have to leave!

How many rooms are noted on your online reservation?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Sounds like a glitch in their system, or they're starvin' for business.  Enjoy the trip!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Dear NHM, at the moment I am occupying only one room tomorrow, hoipefully sand certainly only paying for one!

I will post the details once I get there!

SS

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Stepping,

Have a great weekend!  The Inner Harbor area is a fantastic area!

And the crabs???  Wonderful!!!  Enjoy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...