2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2010 11:10 PM by shashack RSS

Kauai Marriott - Construction Status

janedoe Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can anyone provide an update on the construction status at the Kauai Marriott?  I thought it was to be completed by the end of 2009, but understand it is still going on.  Any updates?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kauai Marriott - Construction Status
    tjcnewyork Platinum

"Kaua'i update"

The ETA is end of April 2010.  Here's the notice posted at MVCI.com, the Marriott Vacation Club owners' website:

"Please note, we are putting the finishing touches on a couple of restoration projects as we make improvements to the porte cochere and pool restrooms as well as create a new recreation and activity desk. We anticipate a completion date of April 30, 2010. The porte cochere and restrooms will remain open and operational, and we continue to be committed to providing the best service with aloha. Conditions relevant to these projects, including noise, should be expected."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kauai Marriott - Construction Status
    shashack Platinum 4 Reviews

We just returned from a great stay at the Kauai Marriott.  The constrution was minimal and had no impact on our stay.  I would not let the construction influence your decision on whether or not to stay at this resort.  The staff was friendly and helpful, the location fantastic and the resort top notch.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...