0 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 2:58 PM by timetotravel RSS

San Antonio Travels

timetotravel Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Great trip in San Antonio.   Lots of fun.  Have 3 kids and they enjoyed the Alamo, Hall of Mirrors and the Riverwalk boat tour.   The River Walk was challenging at times with a stroller.  It's pretty narrow at several points so you have to be patient trying to get through the crowds.

Stayed at the Courtyard at Market Street.  Relatively good location but if you want to walk to the River Walk, I would recommend one of the ones downtown.  Also, the hotel there was very disorganized.  We signed up for a breakfast promotion and they couldn't seem to keep everything straight.   They didn't make it clear when we registered and several folks tried to straighten it out.  Unfortunately, that's probably what I'll remember about this property.   I would stay at one of the properties downtown instead so we could enjoy the River Walk more.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...