2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2010 12:04 AM by trvlman RSS

Do you get credit for a stay when redeeming Bonus Bucks?

luli38 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I just booked a hotel stay that includes a $100 Bonus Bucks coupon for a future 2 night stay.  I am planning on using it later this year, but am wondering if I will still get credit for a stay and accrue points when I redeem the bonus bucks?  Anybody know?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Do you get credit for a stay when redeeming Bonus Bucks?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

You definitely get credit and points for stays using Marriott bonus bucks.  They are the same as cash for payment of your Marriott bill.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Do you get credit for a stay when redeeming Bonus Bucks?
    trvlman Platinum

I stayed at JW Marriott Cancun last year (first time ever using points) for a week ocmpletely on points and then at check out found out that I got points for my stay. I would guess you will get points for your stay if your eligible no matter how you pay for room.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...