3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2010 7:52 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Elite Nights

notplnjane Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I participated in a promotion and earned "elite nights" but I can't find anything that tells me what they are.

Does anybody know?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Elite Nights
    tjcnewyork Platinum

"Elite Nights" or "Elite Qualifying Nights" or "EQN" are nights counted towards Elite membership in Marriott Rewards. There are 3 tiers of membership, Silver, Gold Platinum.  See Elite Membership Overview

Marriott has many different promotions, do you recall which one?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Elite Nights
    notplnjane Platinum

5,000 Bonus Points and 5 Elite nights after your second stay is our way of thanking your for your loyalty to Marriott Rewards® — from March 1 through May 31, 2010.

• Promotional Offer-10,000 Bonus Points 10 Elite Nights
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://cache.marriott.com/Images/PromoTracker/PromotionImagery/PromoCentral_noPromo_Default_Option.jpg

"5,000 Bonus Points and 5 Elite nights after your second stay is our way of thanking your for your loyalty to Marriott Rewards® — from March 1 through May 31, 2010."

That's an excellent offer. It's also targeted, payment with the Marriott Rewards Credit Card is required.  Some received a very enticing offer - 10,000 Bonus Points and 10 Elite nights after the third stay offer.  See FlyerTalk

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...