5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2012 8:03 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Hotels near Santa Monica Pier

candace Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi.

I'm traveling to LA to see a friend run the LA Marathon.  The race is ending at the Santa Monica pier and I would like to book a room for the night near the finish line.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a marriott near the finish line?

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotels near Santa Monica Pier
    redwood Platinum 5 Reviews

JW Le Merigot is there - but a bit pricey.  Nice though. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

GemPrincess Alumni Steward Platinum 17 Reviews

Love this hotel!

Great rooms, wonderful spa, nice outdoor restaurant with great menu and views!

I watch for this property to go on sale and then book a weekend!

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

As noted above, the JW Marriott Le Merigot is right there... It's a wonderful hotel - more information and photos here:

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/photoAlbums/1079

And, yes, it can be pricey (at times), but it's always worth checking...

p.s. I know it's too late to do you any good at this time, I'm just "replying" because others might find your post through the search function....  Cheers

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Is this hotel right on the beach?

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

not fully "on" the beach, but (seriously) close enough that it doesn't matter....  most of the hotels are on the "other" side of the pedestrian walkway and bike trail that runs along the beach, so "on the beach" doesn't mean what it might at a classic resort-type setup....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...