0 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 2:52 PM by theloanaranger RSS

Honeymoon for a knight and his Lady

theloanaranger Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Folks,

I have taken "a big flyer!" - My son is getting married - in May, in Sherwood Forest. No, not at a Marriott, because there isn't one, as such. Yes, he is the real deal, he rides a white horse, he wears chain - mail (albeit at weekends), and armour girls, and he has a large sword in his scabbard.

You need to know that some years ago, he joined a band of Jousting, Cowboy, Cossack players. They do shows, at weekends, around England.

However, believe it or not, during the week he is a Banker!

Stop your laughing right now, this is absolutely true! I swear!

Well, I am also a Banker and, "like father like son", I wished to make his forthcoming wedding special. Well, as you know, Bankers are the new "Leppers" (on the block), and for myself, I admit I lost my life's savings in the recent "Credit Crunch". However, Sir KXX of Sherwood is to marry "Charlotte", in the heart of Sherwood Forest, this May. So alll I had was my Elite points to give as a wedding gift.

They are to stay, for a week, on my points, at a Marriott Resort, (somewhere in Europe), and, ( Charlotte know's nothing of this) - so keep it to yourself - please!

Actually, I think that they will have a great honeymoon.

But, I shall let you know if my wish, and faith, in the Marriott offering is not fulfilled!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...