2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2010 9:04 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Help - tried to post complimenatary post but banned!

platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I tried to post my comments on my stay last week at the Marriott West India Quay (Canary Wharf) but I'm unable to post it and get the following message Your post can not be published because it contains content that violates community standards. I'm at a complete loss as to what is causing this because I am only saying how wonderful everything was. Can anyone advsie me? I stay at Canary Wharf on a regular basis and it is always a pleasure, I simply want to share my complimentary views with other insiders on here!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Help - tried to post complimenatary post but banned!
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I've had this happen also a couple of times.  Couldn't figure out what was causing it.  I just kept changing the way I stated something, took out any numbers or references to names, etc.... and tried submitting until it accepted.  I still don't know what it didn't like! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Help - tried to post complimenatary post but banned!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Platinumstar

Not to worry - it happens.  Not sure, but I think the error loop might be cache related.  One way I get out of it is to hit the Back arrow, swipe the entire message and CTRL-C to copy my work.  Hit Reply or Create a Post, CTRL-V to paste.  Fill out the required fields and Submit.

If that doesn't work, paste your work to Notepad, save it and run Disk Cleanup to wipe the cache.   It's a pain, and a huge inconvenience especially if you have to rewrite the entire message.  

Hope this helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...