Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2010 12:16 PM by goneaway RSS

Had to call for Mega Bonus

beelly Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I too received a reminder from the bill when we checked out of the hotel.  I too tried to log on and could not see ANYTHING that remotely resembled the entry form for the mega bonus, so I called the 888-627-7468 number and enrolled that way--I think...!!??  Fingers crossed...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Had to call for Mega Bonus
    tjcnewyork Platinum

https://www.marriott.com/Images/PromoTracker/PromotionImagery/MegaBonus/Spring/MegaBonus_us_920x280.jpg

"I too tried to log on and could not see ANYTHING that remotely resembled the entry form for the mega bonus"

Step by step:

1. Login at Marriott.com
    2. Click + My Account (upper right)
    3. In the Drop Down Module, click Promotion Central

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Had to call for Mega Bonus
    goneaway Platinum

Promotion link works when earning preference is points.  I had miles as earning preference, as soon as I changed the link to MegaBonus was available.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...