1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 19, 2010 10:21 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Annoyances

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The right way to reach Marriott Rewards Members might not be to bombard them with messages.  This article weighs the pros and cons of being overly enthusiastic with frequent guests.

What do you all think?  How much is too much in terms of being contacted?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Annoyances
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Since opting in for the Insiders Forum Watch Digest, the periodic e-mail has been extremely annoying, that is, until today.  Behind the scenes, I have been e-mailing the Insiders team incessantly about a Server error message.  Today, after months of haggling, it stopped!  Surprisingly, the topic never came up. 

As a veteran mobile/smartphone user, it's especially annoying to receive Reservation Confirmation e-mail, e-folios, e-Breaks and other communications from Marriott which do not display in a readable format.  It's great that I can make a reservation from my Blackberry on Marriott Mobile and even better yet, view upcoming reservations including pictures, but Marriott has yet to master the formatting for mobile e-mail. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...