3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2013 7:40 PM by glparks RSS

Anaheim Suites-reward allocation

radgroup Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am very confused on the rewards allocated for a stay at the Anaheim Marriott Suites.  I am wondering if I should stay at Anaheim Suites since I dont see it listed as a sanctioned Marriott. Anyone know?

At Courtyard, RI, etc. you get 1 night for every 3 you stay and Executive Apartments are screwy too.

Just wondering; I want the max points possible but don't really want to stay across from Disneyland.

• Re: Anaheim Suites-reward allocation
    tjcnewyork Platinum

https://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/s/snaas/phototour/snaas_phototour11.jpg

Radgroup

The Anaheim Suites is a great hotel with Executive King Suites, and my preference over the Residence Inn which tends to get overcrowded with families because the RI is a few blocks from Disney.  The Anaheim Suites are available for 25,000 points per night but the RI is difficult to get using points.  The Anaheim Suites is most definitely a 'sanctioned' Marriott hotel and actively listed on Marriott.com.

The Reward schedule can be very confusing because the Redeem 4 Get the 5th Night Free pointsavers schedule is built-in, but not explained. Since January 2009, whenever you redeem 4 nights using Marriott Rewards points the 5th night is automatically FREE. Anaheim Suites is a Category 5 hotel where a Standard room may be redeemed for 25,000 points.  However, with Redeem 4 Get the 5th Night Free,  the 5NC5 Reward Code has the same number of points required as the 4NC5 Reward:

# Nights # Points Reward Code

• 1 Nt 25,000 1NC5
    • 2 Nts 50,000 2NC5
    • 3 Nts 75,000 3NC5
    • 4 Nts 100,000 4NC5
    • 5 Nts 100,000 5NC5

So if you have to stay 6 nights, book a 5NC5 + 1NC5 for 125,000 points.  That's an automatic 20% discount.  Enjoy and post back either way if this clears up the confusion or not.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I've stayed at the Anaheim Marriott Suites 3 or 4 times, most recently as last summer, and will be there again this June.  Accomodations are teriffic, and I have always been given comp access to the full breakfast buffet during my stays.  Hard to imagine you'll go wrong with Anaheim Marriott Suites.  Have fun!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

glparks Platinum 3 Reviews

This is a first rate place to stay, restful, and the ART makes a stop at the property.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...