2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2010 10:44 AM by nuhusker RSS

Courtyard Pentagon South

netmgr Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed for 2 weeks on business and found it to be the typical courtyard.  Decent room, fridge, clean and the property in an overall good shape. The customer service team was very, very friendly and helpful.

Only downside is what they called food for breakfast. Gave it 1 shot and found that it was both not good and overpriced. I ended up going to starbucks every morning as even the coffee was bad.

Pleasantly surprised to find a full service bar for the night i wanted a drink.  Will stay there again as the overall value was good and like most courtyards - its was clean and the beds are decent.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard Pentagon South
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Good post--in my frequent flier and hotel stayer days, I always found myself at the Marriott Crystal Gateway not far away and on the subway line to the Pentagon. Food in the Lounge was excellent. Service incredible, and within per diem too!  Even had a one for breakfast deal at one time for government travelers and military personnel.

I find that the Courtyards vary widely, based on age and management. I have hosted meetings at some, and found their sales people to be great.

I agree that the whole breakfast idea needs to be revamped at many of them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard Pentagon South
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Netmgr -- I agree with your overall assessment of the CY Pentagon South, although I thought the breakfast buffet was good.  And you're right, the service was great, from the front desk to the omelet cook, to the waitress.  I've stayed there several times and will do so again.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...