6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2010 4:54 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Hotel Stay

johnnboy Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Great time in Paris @ the Renessance La Parc Trocadaro. Good location. Excellent resturant. Extra cost to watch TV Frown

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Stay
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

An extra cost to watch TV???

Was this for basic TV or for movies?  I've never heard of a charge to watch basic TV.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

Yeah I've not seen a charge for standard local programming but I have seen places around Europe that charge for english programming (BBC, etc).  Perhaps that was the charge?

I should say that none of the Marriott properties I have visited charged for even the english programs (Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland)

• pay per view tv
    klaus29 Silver

i never pay for watch tv,CNN.HBO etc.etc.in a marriott

hotel.

what is possible  you look pay per view tv.

action .adult. comedy,movies ,you have a choice, for

this you pay not only in paris.non  in all marriott hotels

what provide pay per view tv. i think in the u.s.a

you get this service in more at 90 prozent from

marriott hotels.

exuse my poor englisch please

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Sacre bleu!  What next, a cost to use a towel!  Is this a common practice in Europe?  Now more than ever I am glad my laptop has a TV digital tiner installed.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Stepping,

No, it isn't common in Europe.  In fact, I've never paid to watch basic TV in any hotel in Europe, Asia, the Caribbean or North America.

Now, pay per view movies are a different story... but I don't watch them either!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Johnnboy,

Never had to pay either!

It's usually just the opposite.  If you leave your TV on too long, you may be surprised what will "Show Up" on the set!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...