5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2010 11:37 AM by nuhusker RSS

web site

deltadagger Silver 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Please tell the web master at Marriott to show the full bill when online checking room rates. The web site fails to show TAXS on the bill.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: web site
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/MemorableWeekends/Step3-Reservations.jpg

Deltadagger

As shown above, Estimated goverment taxes are displayed online during Step 3 of the Reservations process

Hope that helps

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lesliepamel Platinum

Yes, I think the full cost is a very valuable piece of information to have. I also thought that with the new web page that this information was missing. However after a while I realised that it is displayed in the bottom left hand side of the screen - at stage 3 as TJ says. I guess it's all a question of familiarising with the new site!!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Was the remarks/comments/special request section removed from the room reservation process?

tjcnewyork Platinum

"Was the remarks/comments/special request section removed from the room reservation process?"

Affirmative NUHusker.  As covered in a recent post, Marriott.com users and hotel staff have made it very clear to Internet Customer Care that 'Remarks' is not a nice-to-have but a must-have feature.

The removal of 'Remarks' capability has a negative impact on meeting guest expectations.  In short, the feature is on a high priority list to be put back in the next release.  The ETA is unknown.

To contact Internet Customer Care, call 1-800-721-7033

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Thanks, TJC.  That was always the only place to request a comp upgrade when making the reservation on line.  Looking forward to its return.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...