2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2010 4:30 PM by bpfjr1 RSS

Finally, free Internet!

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I received an email from Marriott a few moments ago stating that Gold and Platinum members will now receive free internet service at all full service Marriott, JW Marriott and Renaissance hotels in the U.S. and Canada. This feature is effective May 7th.

I guess Marriott really does listen to suggestions placed on this board. I have been asking for this benefit as long as this site has been in existence.

Now I don't want to sound ungrateful, but extending this to worldwide properties would be great.

Way to go Marriott.

Here is a post to the announcement:

http://www.marriott.com/marriott/high-speed.mi?emlad=mggordon%40bellsouth.net&nck=1408129&ck=391254&trkstart=1&vedate=MAR10&vetype=ADHOC_INT&veseg=MR&veof=GONOW-O&trkend=1]

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Finally, free Internet!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

"I guess Marriott really does listen to suggestions placed on this board. I have been asking for this benefit as long as this site has been in existence."

As a pioneer Insider asking for free Internet, congratulations on being heard. Keep the requests going. 

I agree with the expectation that Gold and Platinum should receive benefits worldwide.  With minor exception, No Blackout Dates is a global policy.  Why should Freedom+Luxury be an exception outside of the US?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Finally, free Internet!
    bpfjr1 Gold

FINALLY!  Now for the rest of the world also!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...