12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2016 12:45 PM by debbiebrown RSS

Att'n MVCI Owners

lesliepamel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

If I may use the facilties of Insiders for MVCI members ( Hey, When will we get our own page?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Interval currently has on offer 57 weeks to exchange your time to Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve at Grande Lakes Orlando. They are listed between July 24 2010 and Feb 12 2011

As you know this is most unusual for a new resort.

Be quick, they are disappearing fast.

• Re: Att'n MVCI Owners
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.marriottvacationclub.com/common/cms/mvc-main/resorts/marriott-lakeshore-reserve/images/virtualtours/LR_GALLERYOverview4.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! 

LesliePamel - your timing is absolutely impeccable.  I called Interval and booked a 2 bedroom villa at Lakeshore Reserve for 7 nights straddling the July 4th holiday using an Accomodation Certificate.  What a deal!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• interval gateways betterr at 5 weeks expensive owner
    klaus29 Silver

i am happy for you

exacly this conversation whe have alredy about

1 year ago you remember TJCnew york?

byu only 1 week for be member with interval

and  than byu many many gateways.

investisement and maintenance fee is 0.00

for the interval gateway

again i am happy for you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus

What I booked was not a Getaway.  Interval did not have any  Getaways or Short Stay Exchange availability for Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve for the 2 bedroom villas.  They do have some availability for Studios and 1 bedroom units.

Last year Interval offered a two-for-one promotion.  If I deposited one my high-demand weeks, Interval would compensate with a week plus an Accomodation Certificate which entitles the holder to a second week at a steep discount.  That AC expires August 2010, so I'm really pleased to be able to use it for a 2 BR at the newly opened Lakeshore Reserve. The vacation experience will include the privacy and spaciousness that Marriott's villas offer plus the added luxury and amenities of the JW Marriott plus the Ritz spa on-property.  Marriott Vacation Club, JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton - bring it on!  I'm also thinking about extending the vacation a night or two at one of the nearby Autograph Collection properties in Celebration...

The specials that LesliePamel refers to start July 24th.  Thanks to the timely heads-up, I was able to act swiftly and get a great deal on what's shaping up to be a great vacation.

Thanks again LesliePamel!

lesliepamel Platinum

Well TJ, I wouldn't think exchanges come any better than that! I'm booked for two weeks from Feb 12 2011. So if you think on, maybe you can leave a short note with your recommendations.

What I can't fathom out though is exactly how Interval tells members that new resorts are difficult to exchange into - and then posts 57 weeks for exchange!

Have a great time

tjcnewyork Platinum

"I'm booked for two weeks from Feb 12 2011. So if you think on, maybe you can leave a short note with your recommendations."

Orlando is teeming in July so don't be surprised if recommendations about water parks fail to be relevant for a stay in February.  However, I will be very attentive about Marriott Rewards integration across the 3 brands, particularly the Ritz-Carlton.

"What I can't fathom out though is exactly how Interval tells members that new resorts are difficult to exchange into - and then posts 57 weeks for exchange!"

I was wondering the same. Although all the agents use the same systems to track available inventory, the Marriott Desk at II has an obligation to make sure Marriott owners are taken care of.  I was very impressed with the caliber and professionalism of the agent I spoke with.

• gateways for marriotts lakeshore reserve
    klaus29 Silver

TJC

please have a look for interval gateways

at the marriotts lakeshore reserve

2 and 3 bedrooms villa in august for peanuts

i anderstand you dont byu a gateway

but i can byu ..no investisement no maintenance

fee. i know to i repeat myself with no investisement

and maintenance fee. i like to do so.

the gateway is cheaper at 1 week maintenance fee

at the same residence.

i wisch you the best holiday.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus

Interval shows 3 Getaways available at Lakeshore Reserve in August.  The 2 Bedroom villa at $742 for 7 nights is most definitely a bargain.

debbiebrown Platinum 6 Reviews

Could be overlooking a parking lot too!

klaus29 Silver

TJC

from the 20/8 to the 27/8/2010

the interval gateway for the

marriott s lakeschore reserve is

in euro... the 1 bedroomvilla 251,25

the  2 bedroomvilla 300,51 

the   3 bedroomvilla 427,19

if you have the gold carte from interval

you get the week for 30 euros less

possible whe have different price in europe

but  the most important is the 0.0 maintenance fee

and the 0.0 investisement ,all is includet in this price

the owner from this week pay alredy all for the gateway

custumers. thank you madame ou monsieur le owner

tjcnewyork Platinum

"if you have the gold carte from interval you get the week for 30 euros less"

W/Gold Interval Getaways are discounted in $US as well, thanks for pointing that out.

klaus29 Silver

leslie pamel

it is possible dit only 30 ou 50 prozent

time schare weeks are  selt today,in this

NEW residence. and for this reason the

resort can give so many weeks to interval?

i think this will change in how many months

ou years?? i dont know

tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.hotelworldnetwork.com/files/hwn/nodes/2010/7435/3-customhouse.jpg

Above:  Luxury 1 bedroom suite at Marriott's Custom House in Boston

LesliePamel

This recent article, Urban locations untapped by timeshare developers suggests a trend that will add even more value to vacation ownership. 

Thoughts?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...