4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2010 9:34 AM by brian1 RSS

HOORAY FOR FREE INTERNET

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://cache.marriott.com/Images/ConfigurablePromotions/MR_High_Speed/MR_oscar_landing_pg_smREV.jpg

EXCELLENT NEWS FOR ELITES!

The following announcement¹ was posted yesterday evening by a member of the Marriott Rewards Insiders Team:

Greetings, Insiders.

I am pleased to announce a new benefit for Gold and Platinum Elite members, starting May 7, 2010: free internet access.

This exclusive new benefit will be available at Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott®, and Renaissance® Hotels in the U.S. and Canada*.

Full details of the new benefit will be available online Monday morning – I will be sure to upload the landing page here as soon as the link has become available.

We hope you have the opportunity to take advantage of this new benefit beginning May 7.

Please note: We will continue to offer free internet access to all Marriott Rewards members at all Courtyard®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, SpringHill Suites®, Residence Inn®, and TownePlace Suites® hotels in the U.S. and Canada too.

Regards,

Andrew

*Available in the 48 contiguous U.S. states, District of Columbia, Alaska and Canada.

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy336/MemorableWeekends/FreeInternetBrandLogos-1.jpg

¹ What's New

Freedom Plus Luxury

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HOORAY FOR FREE INTERNET
    lesliepamel Platinum

Andrew, When will that extend to the UK and Europe????

As early as possible I hope, maybe next week !!!

Regards Leslie P

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vermonter Platinum 4 Reviews

This is fantastic news! This is a truly valuable addition to the benefits Marriott provides its elite members. It will certainly make my life a lot easier and help reinforce my loyalty to Marriott.

Thank you very much!

John

tjcnewyork Platinum

"This is fantastic news"

Corporate's responsiveness to guest expectations for complimentary internet at their full service properties is a leap forward for Gold and Platinum Elite.   While corporate has yet to formerly extend the benefit outside of the US, IMO it's good business practice to honor the benefit at Elite guest request especially if a Starwood property operates in that market.

brian1 Platinum

FINALLY...............

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...