Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2010 4:00 PM by traveler2 RSS

Where is Mega Bonus?

timandjulz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just got my bill at a Fairfield Inn and saw the reminder about Mega Bonus.  I cannot find it anywhere on the Marriott site.  In fact, this announcement of the Mega Bonus links to a dead page.

Announcement: http://news.marriott.com/2010/01/marriott-rewards-popular-megabonus-promotion-sends-members-on-their-way-to-a-free-vacation-with-up-t.html

Dead page: http://www.marriottrewards.com/megabonus

The dead page says the promotion is not available.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Did they kill Mega Bonus?

Cheers,

Tim

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where is Mega Bonus?
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.marriott.com/Images/PromoTracker/PromotionImagery/MegaBonus/Spring/MegaBonus_us_920x280.jpg

"The dead page says the promotion is not available. Is anyone else having this problem?  Did they kill Mega Bonus?"

Tim - Not at all.  Did you logon to Marriott.com?  Clicking the 'dead' URL redirects to a secure webpage confirming registration for Megabonus.  Clear the computer cache, logon and try the URL again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

timandjulz Platinum

Looks like a bug on the website.  If I am logged out then the page works.  If I am logged in then I get the error.  :-/

Thanks for your assist!

Tim

timandjulz Platinum

Strike that.  Once I log in the page gets the same error.  I guess I will have to call customer service.

Cheers,

Tim

timandjulz Platinum

I have logged in/out, cleared my cache and used Internet Explorer.  I have even tried using another computer.

Something is messed up.  I hope not with my account.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Tim 

Regrets to hear what you're experiencing, I'm not able to duplicate the problem.  FWIW, try calling Internet Care @ 1-800-721-7033.

taxman415 Platinum

Could not find it on line but I called Marriott Rewards they hooked me with the bonus offer... The entire process only took anout three minutes... Way to go Marriottt...

traveler2 Platinum

Having the same trouble.  We got an email announcing the deal then tried to access it and it says no longer avaibale but coming soon!! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...