1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 14, 2017 10:53 AM by fschumpert RSS

chicago Marriott O'Hare email address

marcella-p Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hello guys,

I've just landed here hoping you can help me find an answer.

I need to contact the above hotel about a reservation problem and, living in Italy, I would not want to call them. Is there a way to get in touch via email?

thanks in advance!
marcella from Italy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Chicago Marriott O'Hare
  • Re: chicago Marriott O'Hare email address
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Typically, Marriott Hotels will not allow room booking directly with individual hotels as they require calling the reservation number - From Europe - 00-800-3994-2290, U.S & Canada - 1-800-399-4229. If you have trouble reaching reservation desk with either of these, try 44-0-20-7012-7312

However, if you'd like to try calling the respective Marriott hotels in Chicago O'Hare area; Courtyard and R.I. are close to the Marriott O'Hare Hotel:

Marriott Hotel O'Hare - 844-707-0124

Marriott Courtyard - 855-809-3511

Marriott Residence Inn - 847-707-0124

Marriott hotels usually don't post email addresses until you receive a room confirmation.

Hope this is helpful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...