4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2017 2:19 PM by iahflyr RSS

Playa Largo Resort  & Spa

etwhite Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We (myself,wife and two college age children!!) went to Key Largo right after Christmas and stayed at the Playa Largo Resort.  We were there until Jan. 3rd. We had a wonderful stay using Marriott Points!! This property just opened at the end of August 2016.  Staff was super friendly and courteous. The resort is beautiful and the grounds are immaculate. They have iPad's in the room that you can use to do everything from booking a reservation at one of their restaurants,  to requesting early room service or just checking the homepage daily to give you temperature and sunset info.  We were fortunate enough to get upgraded to a top floor (only 3 floors) corner suite.  I'm going to probably bore you with to many photos , which don't do the property justice, but I'll attempt to "Wet You Appetite" to take a visit....

Entrance

IMAG1170.jpg

Place For Shoes

IMAG1168.jpg

Bar To The Left

IMAG1169.jpg

IMAG1165.jpg

Bathroom

IMAG1167.jpg

Bedroom

IMAG1162.jpg

Bedroom

IMAG1161.jpg

Side Balcony

IMAG1164.jpg

Living Room

IMAG1157.jpg

Living Room

IMAG1156.jpg

Back Balcony

IMAG1172.jpg

Miscellaneous Shots Of The Resort & Sunset!!!

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0092.JPG

IMAG1158.jpg

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

Couldn't figure out how to flip them.  Sorry...............

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Playa Largo Resort & Spa
  • Re: Playa Largo Resort  & Spa
    rlswider Platinum 7 Reviews

I stayed there one night on the way to key west --- I agree its a great hotel

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

etwhite,

Great pictures, beach looks beautiful and I love me some sunsets.  Thanks for posting this and not to worry about boring anyone with photos, we love them.  Gonna check this joint out for sure as always like finding new beachfront Marriott properties.

How was the water on the on the bay?

Oh and don't think for a minute about the sideways pictures, it happens the Mods know it does yet the IT folks don't appear to have a solution for it.....imagine that!

etwhite Platinum

Hey IAHFLYR.  I'm definitely getting old, because I thought the water was cold!!!   However, my children (24 & 19!!) and others staying there were out in the water constantly....  Not sure what the water temperature was, but the week we were there the Highs were low 80's and the Lows were in the mid 70's.   We truly had a great family vacation.......

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Thanks.....great weather and I'd most likely avoid the water if it isn't in the upper 70's myself.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...