2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2017 10:01 AM by fschumpert RSS

Hotels in Paris

gags Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All, I am new to the community and looking for some help. I am planning to travel to Paris with Family and will be paying for my stay (no points remaining unfortunately ) So wanted some advice on Marriott hotels in Paris for 3 nights. I am looking for something reasonable and good location like nearby city center or accessible to local markets/shopping .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center
France
Paris
  • Re: Hotels in Paris
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

There are many to choose from, I guess the best question is what is a "reasonable" price and how close to the city center do you want to be?

The 5-Star Paris, France Hotel | Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel  is probably the best tourist location but also not often in what folks call "reasonable" pricing.  It is fantastic but the area is also a bit more expensive.

The 5-Star Hotel in Paris City Centre | Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel is a nice hotel as well, a bit cheaper pricing but still right in the heart of it all.

The Hotel in Montparnasse Area of Paris | Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel is probably the best bet for a central stay while adhering more to "reasonable" by most standards for Paris.

There are others farther out, I guess it really depends on how central you want to be vs what you are going to be doing and would staying farther out for less per night be worth the costs to commute to your destinations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotels in Paris
    fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

You might also consider Renaissance Trocadero (near Eiffel Tower)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...