4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2017 12:21 PM by carat RSS

Taste of Platinum Challenge

vikramg Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hey there,

Sorry first time poster. I have read other discussions and have also tried to DM some of the moderators but for some reason, my DM's are not going through.

I would like to sign up for the Taste of Platinum Challenge. I am currently Gold. I can send my ID via a DM or email.

Cheers.

Vikram

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Taste of Platinum Challenge
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders, vikramg!  You should be all set to post away now, apologies for the delay!  When it comes to the "Taste of" challenges, members must be solicited with the offer to participate.  However, we do offer status challenges, which are very similar.  For more information on these challenges, please check of the following link:  Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

I've also reached out via direct message to begin the status challenge enrollment.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vikramg Gold

Thanks Cara! Replied to your DM.

wjlin1 Gold

Hi Carat,

I just have a similar request like vikramg. For some reason, I am not sure if my DM was gone through to you.

I just called the service center and enrolled into the platinum challenge. Now I like to know if I can try "the taste of platinum".

please advise!!

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

This is a great question, wjlin1.  In order to participate in the Taste of Challenges, members must be solicited with an offer.  Also, members are only eligible to participate in one status furthering challenge per 12 months.  Hope this helps but please feel free to reach out should any additional questions arise. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...