9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2017 12:24 PM by ne_traveling_man RSS

Happiness is...

702rugbyref Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

When you start your new Marriott rewards year with 58 nights already in the bank!

What is your happiness?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happiness is...
    nationwide Platinum

702rugbyref, happiness is starting the year with 56 nights in the bank, lifetime platinum in hand, and a strong sense of optimism that Marriott is going to give us another level to shoot at enjoy in 2018!  Good stuff!  Happy New Year! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

Thanks! I enjoy the optimism for sure. I joined MR  25 months ago and have over 325 nights accumulated. My goal is to achieve lifetime status ASAP but realistically it will be probably 5 years only because of the points.

mustanggt Platinum

702rugbyref You can supercharge your points by getting a Marriott Rewards CC from Chase.  You'll get 5X points on all your Marriott spending, plus points on other spending as well.

peymanagement Platinum

Happiness is not not having the sinking feeling of seeing the counter re-set to 0 for the first year since i was a silver. I start this year with 33 carry over, which is a lot for one who has retained status by the skin of my teeth for the last four years and is strictly a leisure traveler.The carry over gives me the flexibility to try a SPG or two as well.

bobmarley Platinum

102 carried over

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Happiness is knowing that me seeing the counter all across the board sitting at ZERO and not having to care about it being Lifetime.

mustanggt Platinum

Happiness is being LTP with more than 1,000 nights, just in case another higher level is introduced at the end of the year, and being able to start trying out some SPG properties.

seatexan Platinum

Happiness is....seeing you are at 1 and taking on the the challenge of starting over again! ....ok I am just being really optimistic here

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

Happiness is..... an upgrade to a suite with an AWESOME view!!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...