5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2017 2:35 PM by bejacob RSS

Rollover nights from 2016

mdjst5 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a way to rollover nights from 2016?  I was at nights and just couldn't get away for the 10th night.  Just trying to see if there is a way to rollover any of the nights. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rollover nights from 2016
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Welcome to Insiders,mdjst5! Rollover nights are any qualifying nights over and above the annual minimum requirements for you to retain or achieve Elite membership status for the following calendar year.  It sounds as though you finished 2016 with 9 nights and if all of those nights were from 2016, they will rollover into 2017 and you will begin the year with 9 nights.  Hope this helps, but please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mdjst5 Member

They all were earned in 2016.  When I check my account it shows me at 0 nights.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hmmm... When looking at your nights detail, are you showing 0 nights for 2016 Rollover? If so, please send me a direct message with your Rewards number.  As one of the community managers here on the forum, I can take a look and provide clarity. 

mdjst5 Member

Sent you my information.  Thanks again. 

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

If you ended the year below 10 nights, you would not be eligible to receive any rollover nights. According to the Elite Rollover Nights FAQs Page, to qualify for rollover nights you need to reach at least the Silver Elite level (check the last section on "How does someone reach Marriott Rewards Elite membership status?"). After that, anything above what is needed to retain status (after subtracting previous year's rollover nights) will count towards rollover.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...