6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2017 9:35 AM by carat RSS

Incorrect Points posted for purchase made via Marriott reward portal

gurucs Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Mariott Platinum member here . Shopped via Marriott portal site on 11/20 when they had 150 points / $ spent offer on HP.com . Total purchase was 1159$ and was hoping to get 173000 points. However when i login now , only 1741 points are showing as pending. Who can help here ?

Any pointers is much appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Incorrect Points posted for purchase made via Marriott reward portal
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I can help, gurucs! Go ahead and send me a private message with your Rewards number and any order numbers you have. We'll look into this for you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

baseballrich2 Platinum

As a platinum member who uses (its going away 1/15/17) SMW and has bought HP through the site 150 points per $ is not realistic.  I have seen HP be 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 points per dollar.  Do you really think buying a $1,000 printer (or whatever) would get you points for weeks in a top hotel?

gurucs Platinum

Well. I have the screenshot to show that the offer at time of purchase was 150points /$ spent. Marriott rewards team did not come back with an explanation and now that they have acknowledged that I did make a purchase on the said date , I expect them to honor the offer that was active at the time of purchase.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...