1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 6, 2017 9:17 AM by carat RSS

nightmare experience at courtyard brookhollow Houston

bitah Member
Currently Being Moderated

we stayed at courtyard brookhollow houston on 12/29.and got very sick the next day because the AC kept circling off and wouldn't come back after 20-30 minutes interval. I had to got up 6 times to deal with this because the room got extremely quiet when the AC is off. Reporting this to the assistant general manager Laquetta Alexander and was only told that she would report this and see if I could go see a doctor for she was not sure if my doctor's visit can be reimbursed...but she never call me back even a week after I went back to my country.  This is not humane.. She promised to have my room refunded by contacting Expedia, but I had to make international phone call to get thing sorted out. Apparently, she forgot about it. I was offer 15000 points, which has not been handled to my satisfaction, considering our rest 4 days christmas vacation was totally ruined due to my sickness, we could not drive to New Orleans or Dallas. What's worse, I have been coughing severely and running high fever for the past week, and still not able to go back to work. We valued our rest 4 days christmas vacation at $1200 that I must insist that we be reimbursed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: nightmare experience at courtyard brookhollow Houston
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi bitah, sounds like a terribly frustrating experience!  We'd like to help and have reached out via direct message for additional details.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...