2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2010 1:20 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

UPDATED-Mega Bonus Promotion Progress Missing

mnnice Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have 14 nights in Feb and nothing shows in the promotion central for my account. Anyone else have this problem? How do I get it corrected?

UPDATE - Be forwarned - Stays at MVCI for your owned week DO NOT count for the bonus. They only count for elite nights because Marriott doesn't consider them "paid stays".

What do the rest of you think of that?

-- Edited by MNNice at 03/02/2010 1:43 PM CST

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Bonus Promotion Progress Missing
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Mine are being posted within a few days of appearing on my account listing. I woiuld call the Rewards Line in Salt Lake and speak with them--in my experience they are great at fixing these kinds of issues, normally while you are on the phone with them.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: UPDATED-Mega Bonus Promotion Progress Missing
    tjcnewyork Platinum

MNNice

"UPDATE - Be forwarned - Stays at MVCI for your owned week DO NOT count for the bonus. They only count for elite nights because Marriott doesn't consider them "paid stays".

What do the rest of you think of that?"

VERY FRUSTRATING!  The megabonus is a recurring promotion 2x a year for the past 4 years.  Just last year, I stayed 40+ nights during the course of the Megabonus promotion(s), but 28 of them were "deeded" at MVCI resorts.  Although I use a visa card to pay for the annual MF, the T&Cs of the megabonus stipulate that payment with Visa must be made at time of check out. While efforts over the past two years towards better integration between Marriott Rewards and Marriott Vacation Club are promising, accelerated integration is needed.

At least deeded nights started counting as Elite Qualifying Nights as of June 30 2008.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...