I received email to claim my "Claim my elite night credit" for birthday over 2 day ago and the free night hasn't shown up anywhere, it said to wait a day and the certif will be in my marrio awards account but still not there nor I didn't receive email on it! Where do I find it I'm trying to go to a concert so I am making reservations so need right away
The "elite night credit" for your birthday is not a "free night" at a Marriott property. It is an additional night credit towards earning the next level status. It shows up as a "promotional" night on your yearly totals.
All it does is bring you 1 night closer to reaching Silver, Gold, or Platinum. To find this info, click the "NIGHTS" link on you Account Overview page at Marriott.com (circled below).
Is available to all members. Just make sure your birthday is listed in your account profile with Marriott.
Typically you will get an email from Marriott on or around your birthday instructing you you how to claim your elite night credit. Despite a seemingly simple process, it has been difficult for some to have the additional night credited to their accounts.
Good afternoon Insiders-I am the one who originally started the thread about eilte b-day nite and wanted to share the following:
I had to contact MR on another issue and asked about the elite b-day nite given the issues so many members have had.
1. Eilte b-day began in 2011
2. on Sept. 30, 2015, no new members were able to be entered into the system to get an b-day elite night
3. the Elite rep (Anne) said they do not have the ability to "click" on anything to enter a new person
4. where is the IT dept. in all of this
4. So to Cara and all others who have tried on behalf of community members-hope this info helps