8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2017 12:14 PM by berlyg RSS

Claim my elite night credit

advalancecrashd Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I received email to claim my "Claim my elite night credit" for birthday  over 2 day ago and the free night hasn't shown up anywhere, it said to wait a day and the certif will be in my marrio awards account but still not there nor I didn't receive email on it!  Where do I find it I'm trying to go to a concert so I am making reservations so need right away

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
  • Re: Claim my elite night credit
    lonetraveller Platinum

I have never seen anything about a "birthday" credit. I do stay alot so it might get covered up by something else. I'm going to watch closer this year.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

The "elite night credit" for your birthday is not a "free night" at a Marriott property. It is an additional night credit towards earning the next level status. It shows up as a "promotional" night on your yearly totals.

birthday credit.png

All it does is bring you 1 night closer to reaching Silver, Gold, or Platinum. To find this info, click the "NIGHTS" link on you Account Overview page at Marriott.com (circled below).

Lifetime.PNG

lonetraveller Platinum

Thanks. I've never seen that at all. All I ever have is rollover nights.

lonetraveller Platinum

Sure enough...I checked my profile and my birthday was blank. Fixed it. Thank You!

berlyg Silver 1 Reviews

ohhhhh....geeeezzeee...very helpful information!!...thank you bejacob! ...would have loved to have had this explained like your example long before now!! happy Wednesday!!  (...always been good on profile/birthday info...guess I really never understood what the "birthday elite night credit" was exactly!...tho I truly don't think I've ever received it...however...full disclosure...I have parkinsons so I cant be held accountable for all my memory losses) haha

troytraveler Silver

Do all members get a credit for their birthday?

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Is available to all members. Just make sure your birthday is listed in your account profile with Marriott.

Typically you will get an email from Marriott on or around your birthday instructing you you how to claim your elite night credit. Despite a seemingly simple process, it has been difficult for some to have the additional night credited to their accounts.

coupons Gold

Good afternoon Insiders-I am the one who originally started the thread about eilte b-day nite and wanted to share the following:

I had to contact MR on another issue and asked about the elite b-day nite given the issues so many members have had.

1. Eilte b-day began in 2011

2. on Sept. 30, 2015, no new members were able to be entered into the system to get an b-day elite night

3. the Elite rep (Anne) said they do not have the ability to "click" on anything to enter a new person

4. where is the IT dept. in all of this

4. So to Cara and all others who have tried on behalf of community members-hope this info helps

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...