4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2017 9:15 AM by waynewh RSS

Newbie here

indytors Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Can I use a promotional code during a stay AND receive credit towards MegaBonus?  Thanks inot advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Tennessee, USA
  • Re: Newbie here
    seatexan Platinum

Welcome to insiders! I don't see why you could not use a code and not get credit.  It might depend on the code however.  You might want to send carat a DM with the code you are wanting to use.  I am sure she can let you know.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for tagging me in, SeaTexan, always appreciated!

indytors, this is a great question!  It all depends on the promotional code you are using.  For complete clarity, I have reached out via direct message for additional details.  I'll be able to check the code & reservation and see if the code you are looking to use would effect the MegaBonus. 

indytors Silver

Carat I replied to your DM. Thank you,

waynewh Platinum

Hi Cara,

I tried to send you a DM but failed. It was about my registration of the new promotion. Could you help to register me? I always got an error message when I clicked the link. Thanks! /Wayne

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...