1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 3, 2017 9:33 AM by carat RSS

Great service

sumlaan Gold
Currently Being Moderated

So with a lot of negative stories out there, thought I would share a good news one.  Family and I got back yesterday from a five day trip to the Atlanta area.  Stayed at the Springhill Suites in Buford, GA.  From the moment we walked in until we left, we had nothing but the best of service.  Roland and Ruby at the front desk were awesome, even though it was late and extremely busy they took exceptional care of my family.  I highly recommend this location for anyone in the Atlanta area, it is not in the city proper, which cuts down on traffic, but close enough to make access convienant.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Buford, Georgia, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
  • Re: Great service
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for sharing, sumlaan!  We love hearing these stories!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...