1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 1, 2010 8:27 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

San Juan Marriott Condado

kurlylox Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, we are backCry from the very relaxing romantic Marriott on the beach in Condado.  Our room w/o any smell or odor was a corner rm on the 18th level.  The view from 1 balcony is the beach, the 2nd balcony faced the city lights.  Everyone at the SJ Marriott is efficent, respectful and gracious.  We checked in on Valentine's Day late (snow storm prevented us from arriving earlier) and when the front desk person asked if there is anything else "We need a reservation in your restaurant" She looked sad and said this is Valentine's Day.  "I added this is my husband's birthday" and she said one minute.  What time would you like your reservation for dinner?  The whole week went exactly like that!Cool  The spa is located in the fitness area and the treatments are fabulous.  Book ahead and ask for Lourdes.   She understands the body and where you ask for more pressure she will do exactly that.  I had a seaweed wrap, reflexology, massage and facial.  This is what my body was crying for and Lourdes created the happy body.  Condado is midway between the airport and Old San Juan.  The neighborhood is trendy, upscale and loaded with restaurants.  This place is safe; relax! Well, should you have any questions do not hesitate to write.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: San Juan Marriott Condado
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Stunning photos, thanks for sharing such a positive experience with us. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...