5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2017 10:30 PM by painedplatinum RSS

What happens to nights accumulated during a challenge?

louiedp3 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am currently a Silver Elite member and have 24 rollover days from last year. I signed up for the Gold challenge today and I was wondering what happens to nights that I gain during the challenge.

Do they count toward platinum if I succeed at the challenge? Is it even worth doing the challenge if my six stays will give me 24 nights anyway?

Cheers,

louiedp3

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What happens to nights accumulated during a challenge?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

The nights stayed will add to your total for the year...so if you start with the 24 rollovers, add 51 nights any way you choose and you'll hit Platinum. The challenge for Gold doesn't treat the nights any different.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What happens to nights accumulated during a challenge?
    peymanagement Platinum

louiedp3, there are a few things in play here, first is if you achieve the gold challenge  at anytime in 2017 it should be good until feb 2019, your nights stayed during the challenge should accumulate in your 2017 nights detail. You don't say if you have the credit card. If you did you would hit gold before you achieved the challenge, so there would be no point in challenging.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...