12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2017 7:26 AM by nationwide RSS

Everything Inaccessible after Page 1?

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else tried to click the "More" button at the bottom of the cover page threads?  Rather than giving you the next page of topics, it just blinks and then you are still staring at page one....  carat, AndrewT did something happen when the clock struck 12 to make the rest of the content disappear?  Hope not!  Hate to miss something. 

Edited to add lindseyh to the inquiry.... Are you seeing the same thing here Lindsey?

• Re: Everything Inaccessible after Page 1?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I hope those two are off today!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

I hope you are right my friend!  I couldn't think of anyone else to tag....  Are you seeing the same thing?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

peymanagement Platinum

Yes i noticed that this morning, maybe it is a glitch that goes with the new year.

I am able to get to page 2 and so on of the long threads. Is this what we're talking about?

nationwide Platinum

No,  not quite.  I was referring to the posts you see on the front page.  Typically, you see the most recent 10 or 11, and then there is a more button at the bottom of the page that you click to show you the next 10 or so most recent.  When I click that, I get nada....

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey nationwide!

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm seeing this too and can certainly take a look into this. I'll keep you updated!

coupons Gold

New York time Monday morning 1:33AM cannot access more either;  I hope that IT is revamping how we access more posts and also how we log in (too many steps)

If you click on "activity" at the top, you can see plenty.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, nationwide! We have fixed this issue and the "More" button on the homepage is now functional.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...