2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2010 11:16 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Blackstone Renaissance

greendalejill Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I appreciate the hotel trying to be green, but only changing the linens when asked seems a bit much to me.  It seems to me that some recycling things like newspapers or soda cans would be a green way to go.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Blackstone Renaissance
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Common sense and courtesy sometimes get lost in these movements--perhaps there is a time and place when  the comfort and sanitary-ness of the room demands a little more than "green-ness?"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Blackstone Renaissance
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Sorry... don't totally agree.  How often do you change your sheets at home?  Daily???  I don't think so. 

And you can call me the queen of sanitary... I always bring Clorox wipes to clean the TV remote, the light switches, the door handles, the sink/tub handles, the telephones, etc.  And, I bring rubber flip flops to use in the shower and as slippers in my room.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...