3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2016 4:37 PM by AndrewT RSS

Fall MegaBonus Promotion credit for ExecuStay nights

north_w Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I've been browsing MRI for a while and have found the information here quite useful.  However, I haven't been able to find an answer to my current question on MRI or the Marriott website.

I have been staying in an ExecuStay since late October and receiving the posted 2.5 points/dollar spent and 1 night credit/3 nights stayed.  However, none of these nights have posted towards the Fall Megabonus promotion and I am not receiving the normal 50% point bonus as a Platinum Elite.

Can anyone tell me if ExecuStay nights are eligible for promotions or the Elite bonus.

Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fall MegaBonus Promotion credit for ExecuStay nights
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi there,

Unfortunately, ExecuStay nights are not eligible for credit here. See the below from the promotion Terms & Conditions.

ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments nights and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

north_w Platinum

AndrewT,

Thanks for the quick response - I must have overlooked that in the T&C.

Final question, are ExecuStay points eligible for the 50% bonus as a Platinum Elite?

Thanks!

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Unfortunately not, as Elite Member Benefits are not available at ExecuStay locations.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...