7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2016 3:47 AM by shortnsassytxn RSS

Fed Up

shortnsassytxn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

OK I know this is going to sound INSANE, I but here goes anyway, as I've stated before we relocated here from the Dallas area. We stayed at Courtyard Marriott for the 1st 2 months I guess, I then moved to another Hotel. We came back here on October the 14th.  Yes I I am a Platinum Plus member and it shows that I have 97 days, I which when we check out on January 3rd and move into our new house I'm not real sure how many more days I will have. Something like 107 or 109 is about right. I still don't even get free Wi-Fi, not free gifts,  NOTHING AT ALL... I believe it was Andrew that asked me for all of my reservation numbers, which is hard because we have have so many of them and while I was in East Texas for the pre-trial hearings o no my brothers murder trial, He was shot and killed in July 23rd of 2015 on mine and my husband's 10th anniversary!! My husband didn't keep up with any paperwork. How do I get this information. The manager Mario here is a REAL jerk and I don't like asking him for anything!!  I'm at the point that it's not even worth it. I've been just thinking about buying stuff off of the website and being done with Marriot for good..  It's just so frustrating. Any ideas???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Amarillo, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Amarillo West/Medical Center
  • Re: Fed Up
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Hmmmmm? A lot going on here, shortnsassytxn.  I'll offer one idea. If you go to your Marriott.com Rewards account, you should see your past stays for up to 12 months. From there, you should be able to acquire the receipt from the stay. I'm pretty sure that would satisfy anyone's need for proof of stays. Good luck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shortnsassytxn Platinum

Thank you.

Location Brand Hotel
      Amarillo, Texas, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Amarillo West/Medical Center
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sorry to hear that you're so frustrated, shortnsassytxn. I understand where you're coming from, and would like to help however I can! Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number?

shortnsassytxn Platinum

I sent it

Location Brand Hotel
      shortnsassytxn Platinum

lindseyh, I just called the 800 # and talked to a real nice lady and explained my whole situation to her.. She does show that Iowa's not getting my points for not receiving my Platinum gift which I should have every week, and sometimes every two weeks. She is checking into the Birthday issue.. She is going to make sure that I get credited all of the back points owed to me.. She saw that they did give me the 400 points ONE time and that was it... Thanks to everyone here for yalls help..  I really do appreciate it.    

Location Brand Hotel
        lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great news! Thanks for the update.

shortnsassytxn Platinum

So far NOTHING, but she told me that the manager had 3 days to respond.

Location Brand Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...