5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2016 2:45 PM by deannad RSS

Marriott iPad App

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have been using the app for iPhone, but just downloaded the app on my new iPad recently.  Is it just me, or is the auto-sign off whenever you go to do anything else completely frustrating?  This happens no matter whether you are gone for just 2 seconds....  And, what I was hoping to pick up in screen size seems to be all but mitigated by the cellphone sized app in the middle of my iPad screen.  Are there solutions to these issues that I'm just not privy to as yet?  Help me fellow Insiders

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott iPad App
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Good point, I too have found the iPhone app very useful, but the iPad app useless in equal measure.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

For some reason on the ipad i have to sign in twice many times. With first sign in it takes me to full marriott site then i go back to insiders and click sign in again

nationwide Platinum

bumping this back up the thread... Anyone else have any insight on how to make the iPad work better?  Or, are these simply limitations of the app as currently deployed? 

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Only "problem" I have is my password expires frequently and I have to sign in to verify my account, but afterward, I have no trouble navigating the site for reservations, cancellations, access to other Marriott links.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi nationwide,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app on your iPad. We recommend calling our Internet Customer Care team at 1-800-721-7033 to seek assistance for the current obstacles you're encountering, and for any issues that may arise in the future. Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...