4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2016 9:18 AM by mustanggt RSS

Planning a Wine Tasting Trip?

bacon14 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Wine Enthusiast names Oregon's Willamette Valley the 2016 Wine Region of the year! https://youtu.be/9yClh32gsDc Enjoy the video and start making a list of the wineries you'd like to visit. Now if could just get a Marriott to put a hotel in Valley (hint hint hint)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Willamette Valley
  • Re: Planning a Wine Tasting Trip?
    AZDesertRat Platinum

bacon14  Good video, thanks for posting.  Will be doing some winery visiting next fall on a trip to see a football game in Corvallis, so I will start that list.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bacon14 Platinum

AZDesertRat fall is one of my favorite times to visit.  It's absolutely beautiful on a clear crisp fall day when the leaves are bright gold and the pinot is flowing!  Please ping me once you have your list ready, I have a whole stash of wine tasting coupons that I'm always happy to share.

AZDesertRat Platinum

THANKS!  Planning an Oregon tour for friends from Minnesota that have never been in Oregon, so this will help my planning and our enjoyment.  I like the fall, too, and crabbing in the winter.

mustanggt Platinum

Take a limo and split the cost with your friends.  This way you can more fully enjoy each wine tasting room, if you know what I mean.  We did it that way and had a blast.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...