2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2017 12:29 PM by ne_traveling_man RSS

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Denton, TX

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Debbie from the front desk of the Fairfield in Denton, TX.  My wife stay here at least 1 per year to visit family and Debbie has always greeted us with a smile and an upgraded room (not to mention that she always remembers us-remarkable in these days especially since its usually only once per year!!!!)!!!

I will also be sending the hotel's General Manager an email recognizing Debbie's Spirit to Serve as she deserves some recognition for her amazing customer service (in her case I would call it friendly people service as we don't feel like a customer when we "visit"!!!).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Denton, Texas, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Denton
  • Re: Fairfield Inn & Suites - Denton, TX
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, ne_traveling_man, thank you for sharing your experiences! On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fairfield Inn & Suites - Denton, TX
      ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

Thank you Laura for the reply.  If any additional details are needed, please let me know.  This is the first time I have nominated anyone for this reward.  To me, she clearly sets the standard of what Marriott strives for with customer service!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...