3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2016 1:34 PM by shaunfromcolumbus,ohio RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination

eflo Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the San Mateo, CA Residence Inn.  We usually spend a week for Christmas and New years with our parents.  This year, our mother is now in an assisted living facility and we now don't have a 'home' to share the normal Christmas traditions of the past.  We dragged our Christmas tree and ornaments with us and we were going to try and have a hotel holiday.    This was difficult for my wife and kids so I was trying to do as much as possible to make the season normal but special at the same time.

When we arrived to check in, I was helped by Alarica A. and later by Abby A.  Alarica was so incredibly understanding and help accommodate our needs with a level of professionalism that I don't experience often.  Later in the evening, Abby A also was so nice that my children even commented on how incredibly welcomed they felt.  When we got to our room, we found a box of cookies (for Santa) and a note from "our friends at the front desk" and from the front office manager Ryan Brown.  It was so touching, my children had tears in their eyes.

I am lifetime Gold and have been a Platinum for the last 6 years and I can tell you that these folks deserve to be recognized as Marriott's best.  Thank you to the team at the Residence Inn in San Mateo-after this week's stay, you are why I will continue to stay Marriott properties when I travel for either work or pleasure.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Mateo, California, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination
    monisame Platinum

Glad to read this !!! You are acurate in one point the a level of professionalism is no often observed!!!! They deserve the mention

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, eflo, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter these nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

shaunfromcolumbus,ohio Gold

This is a good way to recognize the people that do a good job. The next time I have a positive experience at a hotel, I will consider adding it to this site.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...